ten

1)  One of the teen girls from the troubled girls school down the road got saved this past Sunday morning.
She grinned from ear to ear.
So did we.

2)  Another one of those girls wrote a rap for Bro. Hoover.
(Don't the words 'rap' and 'Bro. Hoover' sound so funny together? Ha.)
She got up and rapped it for the church.
(And before you get your panties all in a wad, we don't usually rap at our church.)
I wish I had asked her for the words so I could share them with you, but I didn't.
It was all about how she knows God is real now. How she used to think drugs were the answer, but now that she's been coming to our church, she knows God is the real answer. And right at the end, she told Bro. Hoover he's a "real inspiration with all your dedication".
It was the single most wonderful rap I've ever heard and it made me cry.

3)  I learned a new song Sunday night.
Sweet Will of God, by Leila N. Morris.
I loved it.
It also made me cry.

4)  -All discords hushed, my peace a river,
My soul, a prisoned bird set free.
Sweet will of God, still fold me closer,
Till I am wholly lost in Thee.

5)  I loved this past Sunday.
It was glorious and fantabulous.

6)  I had a job interview yesterday and it went really well.
I don't know if I'll get the job, but I definately made a new friend in the woman who interviewed me.
When the interview was over, we sat there and talked about the virtues of getting your tubes tied.
I've never talked about whether or not I would get my tubes tied with anyone before.

7)  If I ever have more kids than I can handle, I will get my tubes tied.

8)  Heather created my little Mii on her Wii.
It looks surprisingly like me.
It's little mouth is always hanging open.
Heather said that's the way my face usually looks.

9)  The Hoovers created my little Mii on their Wii.
It looks surprisingly like me too.
It's eyes are huge and it smiles all the time, even when it loses. Like a retard.
The Hoovers were like,"So...isn't it just like you?".

10)  So I created my little Mii on the girl's Wii.
It's hot. Smokin' hot.
It looks just like me. Not surprisingly.
Hey, there's three of Mii. Get it???

Comments