Lucy’s wedding and Daphne’s face

Lucy and Johnny got married in July. Their wedding was beautiful. I still cannot believe that she is A) a married woman and B) living across the country now. It’s a really depressing thing to have family scattered all over the place. I don’t like it at all. But we love Johnny to pieces and could not be happier for her to be married to such a special guy. It felt just as weird for Johnny to leave as it did for Lucy. Just felt like our hearts knit to his and he should be right here with the rest of us.
Anyway, I am sharing a few favorite pictures from her wedding. Our friend Laura was the photographer and she is 100% my favorite photographer on the planet. 

You know, just a couple movie stars getting married.























Obviously my kids are cute.









Laura had a full day taking pictures of the wedding so I wasn’t about to ask her to take the time to get any of us. But then she asked me if I wanted her to after the reception and I was thrilled. 



Daphne was less thrilled. I am definitely framing these pictures and hanging them on our family wall.





Seriously the winning shot.





Comments