Happy Easter


Happy Easter from my ridiculously adorable kids. I haven’t recovered from how cute they’ve been today. The most pink, most fluffy, most sparkly, and most smiley. 


We always woke up to a decorated Easter table when I was a kid, and small Easter baskets. It’s one of my favorite memories, and I love doing it for my kids. This year I bought a historically accurate Easter crèche which I very wrongly assumed was going to be an easy to pop out booklet with perforated edges. It was not so. It was a digital download that I had to print off, laminate, spend hours cutting out, and then some stapling parts together. 30 pages of that. The kids loved it though and we spent a good amount of time going over all the characters this morning (and then had an egg hunt for spiritual balance). 


After church we came home and took couch naps which is my idea of a good time. I hope you guys had a good one today.







 






Comments