Baby Daffodil

Daphne is still called baby sister 99.9% of the time. My boss asked me how to pronounce her name and I didn’t know. “Dapheen. No Daphne. Wait, yes, Dapheen. Oh for heavens sake!” 
But her most consistent nickname, aside from baby sister, has turned out to be Daffodil. Which I really love. They’re my favorite flower too! Until summer and then roses are my favorite.











I caught Luna feeding her with this little baby doll bottle. “Here you go, baby sister. Don’t cry.” Daphne was going to town sucking that thing. It was the cutest.





I changed out her poop blowout. Rolled her over for one last cleaning swipe up the back, and then she puked all over herself and the bed. That was my third load of puke/poop/pee laundry that day and it was still the morning, haha! I had to just sit down and laugh.




Comments