Sleeping babies

Luna decided a couple months ago that she would much rather play than nap, or go to bed at night, or sleep ever again. No nap, doesn’t fall asleep until 11pm, up again at 4am. I mean, kinda the worst. She’s always been an amazing sleeper so it has really thrown us off. Plus she’s a total twerp without a nap, haha! So we’ve tried a few things to get her sleeping again and nothing worked. Until couch naps which I started doing last week. She takes great naps on the couch every afternoon now (God has shined his face upon our household). And Daphne usually sleeps at the same time. 


Me: Luna, time for you to take a nap.
Luna: I not tired!
Luna, 15 minutes later…









A baby on each couch and a cup of coffee in my hand. Nap time and Aaron coming home from work are my favorite times of day.

Comments