sabbatical

I'm taking a break from the internet.
As in I won't be writing for awhile. As in I'll check my work email and my bank account, but that's it.
So don't worry if you don't see me around much for the next month or so.
I'm not dead or kidnapped or wigged out, just trying to prioritize my time a little better.
Because prioritizing my time is something I can. not. seem to do with the whole world right here at my fingertips. The internet is way too fun for me. Nothing wrong with that, but I have other things that need my focus too.

But before I go...

I did this no heat curl thingy last night and wanted to share:

Tutorial and photo credit: The Paper Mama.

It didn't work. At all. Not even in my imagination. My hair is too thick for it and wouldn't curl.
But.
I actually really liked the whole hair-twisted-around-my-headband look so I redid it for church today.
I loved it!


It was very easy to do and is such a soft, girly hairstyle.
I felt like Lady Mary from Downton Abbey all day.
Except her eyebrows are perfect and mine are weird.


I love that show. They're all so scheming and ridiculous and wonderful.

One more thing before I sign off.
I found the first wildflower of the year today! The first one I've seen anyway.


I was super excited about it. Spring is coming, right around the corner. I can't wait to plant things.

That's all beautiful people.
But I'll be back. I promise.

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!
I'll miss you.

Comments

  1. adios, friend!! Totally understand, it's a good idea to take a break from the internet, I'll miss you, but you know what they say..."Absence makes the blog follower grow followinger." They say that ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment