a summer day

I cannot handle summer heat. It’s only four months until Oct and six until Christmas. This is getting me thru our 88 degree heat wave right now haha! 

In other less complainy news, Luna lives for going outside! We had such a fun day yesterday in her kiddie pool with a bedsheet hung up by clothespins on the pergola for shade. Otter pops and swimsuits. Or just naked in Luna’s case. Her little butt just squeaked on the pool edge every time she got in and out. This morning she looked out the back door at the pool and immediately cried for me to take her clothes off. We ate the best elk steaks I’ve ever had. Aaron and I sat outside until 10pm, playing Phase 10 while listening to The Hobbit on Spotify (I just discovered theatrical audio books are on Spotify!). 
Aaron said,”I love being at home” which was a huge compliment to me and I felt like my heart would burst.

















What is modesty?





Some flower picking for me. Summer has a couple perks.







A worn out baby cuddling her bear. Aaron and I died when we walked in and saw her like this. Standing there with our hands over our hearts, silently mouthing “oh my gosh awww” to each other while Aaron snapped pics.







Comments