23 weeks

Twenty-three weeks along with still-no-name baby girl. So far this pregnancy has been nearly identical to Luna’s which I didn’t expect. Everyone says each pregnancy/baby is different. I think morning sickness has been slightly worse this time. And I think there must be a cooking hormone this time around because I’ve been cooking and actually enjoying it. 

Christmas dresses for both us girls. I am THRILLED with our dresses! It took me forever to decide which to order. I love having special dresses for the holidays.






A few from Luna’s pregnancy around the 20-24 week mark.






Some baking. I’m not kidding about the cooking hormone. This is not me on a typical day. Chocolate yule log cake with cream cheese filling and brioche eggnog cinnamon rolls with browned butter/cream cheese frosting. I hope this hormone sticks around.





Comments