a few photos from the past month







We went to a Harry Potter symphony with Rachel. I didn’t get a single picture; Aaron sent me these. The Fox theater is so incredibly beautiful! The Art Deco details are just mind blowing. We also went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, but again, I didn’t take even one picture. It was a lot of fun, but the symphony was more my vibe. 
 






A rainy day walk. Luna’s yellow rain suit is so cute on her chubby body.



I went to the gym the other night after laying Daphne down for her nap. About 4 minutes after I left, Aaron sent me that picture of her. A very happy baby to be out of bed and hanging out with Dada.





Sisters. I love, love, love watching them bond.





Nap time. Luna will sleep pretty much anywhere but in her own bed. On this day napping on the kitchen floor was a big, exciting deal.





This is Daphne’s favorite face to make. Feeling her two bottom teeth.





A quick family picture because I wanted a photo of Daphne in my favorite baby outfit. Here is one of Luna a little younger than Daphne but in the same outfit.









Snowy day walk. Daphne was unimpressed.










Luna builds castles almost every day with her blocks. And every time requests that I take pictures and videos to send to Dada. And pays herself lots of compliments. “Wow, Mama, didn’t I do a good job? Check it out. How amazing. This is a good house. Better take a picture of my great, amazing house. Isn’t it so nice of me to make this house?”

















Luna asked to go to the playground so we took them the morning after Thanksgiving. And Daphne got to swing for the first time. I love how much babies love swings! Turned a grumpy, sleepy Daphne into a smiling girl. Those two bottom teeth, haha! I’ll leave you with a picture of Luna’s first time in a swing. It never gets old for me.




Comments