Snowboarding


We took Luna snowboarding for the first time. It had been about 10 years since I was on a snowboard so I slid down the bunny hill on my backside for the first run. I decided I hated it and would never snowboard again, but then the next run down the hill was great so I changed my mind, haha. I was happy to see many other grown adults scrabbling down the bunny hill along with me. But then it all came back to me and I was okay the rest of the day.








Luna was adorable and managed to do really well. There is something so cute about a chubby toddler doing something so grown up looking. Just zipping down the hill with her little helmet and goggles. She wanted to play in the snow so badly and couldn’t have cared less about snowboarding. She kept intentionally falling over backward (so frustrating, the twerp!), but had a smile on her face the whole day in spite of her incessant whining. We finally stopped boarding and just rolled around in the snow like idiots. 










The next day she proudly told everyone,”Yeah, we went boarding. Me n Dada n Mama. I play in the snow.” *nonchalant shoulder shrug like no biggie* But we instantly sent the one video I managed to get of her to all our friends and family. Our wonder child! So special!






On the way home,”I not tired, Mama!!!” It really was such a special day for us all.





Comments