The Last Few Months



A few of my favorite photos since my last post. My blog has been broken! It’s only a teeny bit fixed, but enough to post a catch up.

Fourth of July. We got two small fireworks for Luna. They ended up being more spectacular than we expected and the four of us were HURTLING ourselves backward out of the way. Luna loved it!





We had Lucy’s baby shower for little Rosie. And took a few family pics. We love Lucy and Johnny so much! Luna thinks Johnny is her best friend.







We did lots of walking, swim days, library days, and parks. We took a pontoon boat out one day with Adam’s family. Luna and I went to see a Beauty and the Beast play one day.














Luna turned four in October and we cried about it. She loved it, but we hated it. She still asks me pretty regularly,”Am I still four, Mama?”. She asked us the other day about turning 5 and we were like,”Shut your mouth”. We took her little friend, Lucy, to the park, library, and out to breakfast. Little girls are the best!







We said goodbye to our old church building which was really bittersweet. Daphne threw a fit while I laughed my head off as Aaron tried earnestly to pray. Look at her legs kicking.





Next up, the holidays!


Comments