The facts

Fact: Karen and Tim went on a week long anniversary trip to the Oregon coast/Seattle this time last year.
Sherry and I watched all the kids while they were gone.
Every. single. one. of. them. was deathly ill the entire time.
So was Sherry.
I managed to stave off disease until the parent's return.
Then I died as well.
For three whole days.

Fact: It sucked big time.

Karen and Tim left this past Sunday afternoon to make the now annual anniversary trip.
Joking as they drove off, "Hope the kids don't get sick this time."
Ha ha ha.

Fact: Three hours later Emma threw up in my lap during church.
Fact: Not feeling too hot myself.
Maybe I'm just paranoid.
The week has only just started.



*hopeful*



Fact: How ironic.

Comments

  1. O M W! I HOPE HOPE HOPE the week isn't as bad as last year...but I did laugh ...sorry =) =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok if you laugh. you'll get what you deserve! you have several kids....i'll pray to God that they all get sick at once:)jk. it's been good this week, emma's the only sicky so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment