Girls

I took the girls out today.
So much fun.
The Cd'A library, the beach, the park, and finally Gooey's.

Leah said it was the best day of her life. I was so happy to hear that until Lucy's monotone voice said," I don't know about that, Leah. I mean the best day? Maybe the best day for today. Not forever."
I'll remember that, Party Pooper Lucille.

Do you ever get that feeling like you're so satisfied, everything's so perfect, that it almost hurts?
That's how today was.

The bridge




Is there anything better than rainbow cupcakes on a sunshiny day at the beach?


Castle park


Mudgy the Moose


Molly's idea of fun.


Huckleberry Gooey.....oh, yeah. It lasted for less than 5 minutes.








Molly begging for more Gooey.






I love you, dear ones.



 

Comments

  1. I wish I could've been ther! But glad I'm here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment