Snowy Hike

You guys, I LOVE the snow! We went on a small hike and it had everything that I love the most: snow, a creek, and cedar trees everywhere. I told Aaron I could build a little house right in that spot and never leave. The cedar trees looked like a lacy wedding dress with the snow fall on them. The treasures of the snow. Luna loved it and we loved watching her.














I feel like Lily became a teenager in a blink. I still can’t believe she isn’t eight anymore.








An interesting rock.


No, seriously a very exciting rock, Momma.



I love my family. I love this day. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. We had a slow morning with coffee and old movies, a baby bath, hiking in the snow, some laundry, some Keith Green on the record player, now Aaron is asleep on the couch, and Luna is yelling at me from her crib instead of napping. So I’m off to snuggle my naughty kid.

Comments