Saturday morning

It’s 7:20am and I’m listening to the sound of Luna squealing upstairs with Aaron while they watch Angry Birds 2. She just threw her cuppy thru the stair railings narrowly missing my head as I sit downstairs reading. It’s their Saturday morning tradition to watch a cartoon together. Gone are the days of Aaron sleeping in on the weekends, ha! I get her up, and tuck her in the bed next to Aaron with her cuppy, snacks, and whatever toy she chooses that day. She is SO excited for this and chats non stop about whatever they’re gonna watch. 

A few pictures from the past couple weeks:

“I cute, mama?”





My camera roll these days.









She tried for a good 2-3 minutes to get her baby doll exactly right next to her. Huffing and puffing. Then cuddled for about 20 seconds while I wildly snapped pics.





Nap time. The butt in the air is my favorite.











These pictures are blurry, but I love them. Just pure happiness as she played RAWRRRR with dada. Which is exactly what it sounds like. Jump out and scream RAWRRRRR.









And now I hear Tom and Jerry because Angry Birds just wasn’t hitting the spot like Tom and Jerry do. She is a one show girl, and Tom and Jerry is that show.

Comments