morning walks

We have been going steady with our walks every morning. A full month now!


Aaron texted me a sweet thing the other day about how I’m a good mother and the girls will grow up with good memories of me.

I told him that I worry sometimes that they’ll just remember me throwing their blocks across the room in frustration which has happened twice now (Luna: “WOW. Okay, Mama. My poor blocks! You are not very nice right now!”).

He said they’ll remember that too and possibly laugh about it. But they’ll also remember all the special times.

Later that day Luna told her cousin, without prompting,”I went for a walk today! With Mama! And Dada’s black flashlight!”.

Anyway, I cried about it later. Glad that our walk before sunrise had stood out to her as so fun.


Luna holding tightly to Dada’s flashlight. A very special thing to her for whatever reason.




Dada was able to go on a walk with us one morning. A rare occurrence with his work hours. He startled the pants off of us by whipping out his duck call. Luna took off running and screaming. Then I looked over and saw about 10 ducks come flying in to his call. Aaron was so proud, haha!







My view every time I look down at Daphne in the Tula.



Getting ready to go out. So many layers!





First rainy day walk.





Minnie Mouse every day of her life.



Wearing Dada’s baby hat. Luna wore it too.





I got to go for a walk alone one Sunday morning. Sat with coffee watching the sun come up for awhile. Blessed quiet. I also took the dog with me just in case there were any serial killers out there needing to be bitten on the leg.



The pinks and golds just never get less beautiful.








Comments