city camping

The girls have been camping out for the last three nights.....in the back yard.
Tim hates camping so you have to take what you can get.
The girls love it, and Karen didn't have to pack much.
1) Laptop for watching movies. Check.
2) Box fan for blocking out neighborhood noises. Check.
3) Small heater because it's freezing these nights. Check.

I was the lucky duck who got to stay with them last night.
It was nice actually. I didn't have to worry about peeing in a bush somewhere and getting bit by God knows what. I didn't have to worry about finding the perfect spot by the campfire, eating roasted marshmellows which I hate and everyone still tries to make me eat, and when I woke up this morning, I jumped in a warm shower instead of an icy river.
I love camping in the wilderness too though. Even if I do have to pee in a bush and get bit by God knows what.

Tim setting up camp. It only took him a couple hours.


The finished work. This tent is huge.


The first night.


The second morning.


The third night....watching Parent Trap.

Comments

  1. Love your blog Sunny! The camping looked like a blast - that's how I like to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ash!
    camping was a blast,it's so much fun to do that kind of thing with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment