My Worst Nightmare ( By Leah Haveman, age10)

Spiders. Yup, that's it. My worst enemy.
Last night, I told Hannah she could sleep with me. She got all excited and giddied up. Well, then I changed my mind. I said, "Hannah not to be mean, not to be mean. I don't want you to sleep with me." I went and told Lucy me and her could sleep together in the pink room.
Hannah went and told on me. While I, knowing that Hannah was telling on me, went to go read my Bible like a good saint would do; acting like nothing had happened. Mom called me over and said, "Leah no one gets to sleep together anymore." I sobbed. You are probably thinking, "What does this have to do with spiders?" Just read.
I hate sleeping by myself. I think a spider will come and chew me up into a thousand pieces. That is why I like to have someone to sleep with. You might have a little pillow, I have my sisters. Anyway, I snuck Emma in with me last night while I was reading my Bible at 2:00 a.m.
Mom does not know yet.      

Comments

  1. I love you Leah. You are so cute.
    ~Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment