pretty sister



This is my pretty sister, Shelly. She has 5 kids. Me not included.
I heart her.
And I like these pictures.
I like her necklace. I like it alot.
Shelly will probably give me that necklace.
Also, Shelly will shave her head and send me her hair.

Dear Shelly...

Christmas is coming up.

My birthday is even sooner.

I love you and when you come to visit next month, I will let you sleep with my little pillow that I can't sleep without, if you donate that necklace to your favorite charity. (That'd be me, Sunny Jane Wood)

Dear Shelly... my love is maybe unconditional...

Sincerely,
Your Covetous, Necklace-Lacking, Little Sister

Comments

  1. Yep, she's pretty. I can't wait to see her. Maybe I'll come over and spend the night with y'all while she's here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend that necklace is my pride and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sacrificial giving is very spiritual, Shelly. God will smile upon you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. shelly looks like a goddess in these pics!:)~abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so glad my children look like me!Actually, I think Shelly looks like Granny Wood.~MOMA~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment