My happy

Moma, Abi, Daddy, and Shelly


Shelly and kids, on the beach


Jason and Jenny, enjoying the night life:)


Curly Top, aka Mik


Me and little brother, Jackie


Marianna, Abi, Joshua, and Joy


Tim baptizing Lucy


Leah's piano recital......she was one of the best players there


Ladylike Hannah


Lily, chillin' with her green beans


Princess Emma


Molly and teeth!


Karen, my sister friend



These are my happy.
Along with:
 Watermelon, sunshine, fast internet, smiles for only me, Godiva chocolate.
Big fat kisses, big fat hugs, big fat cherry limeades, big fat bank accounts (which I've never had, but heard they're nice).
My church family, my friends, my job, fried chicken, new summer dresses, Adam's sense of humor.
Soup, people who cook soup, people who cook period.
Surprises, watching people at Walmart, not crying, no tan lines, getting a bigger paycheck than expected.
Et cetera........

Comments

  1. you are one of my favorites Sunny Jane. sending you a big smile and hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures.Love you Moma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment