vacationers

I asked Molly to smile for me.


I asked her again.


Like this??? Is this a good smile, Sun?


We've been taking alot of bike rides.
The littles love it even if my thighs don't.
Geez, Sun, can't cha ever stop taking pictures of us? Get on your dang bike and go.




The kids went rock wall climbing.
Our kids were the best out there. Full of stamina, determination, aggression, and athletic prowess.
They get all that from me. I was the #1 benchwarmer on the softball team a couple years ago.




All us vacationers after a rousing game of kickball.
(My athletic prowess came in handy here.)

Comments

  1. Sunny Jane, I love you pictures and writing, keep them coming..
    You don't remeber me, but my name is Aunt Mary Louise Walston, Frank, Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your Mother's Aunt
    I lost mu husband (Tony Frank) 3 years ago, and I married Wilford Wyatt a friend of long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aunt Mary Louise!
    I only have vague memories of all Moma's family at a couple of family reunions. There were ALOT of you guys! But Moma talks about ya'll all the time so I feel like I know you a little.
    I'm glad you like my blog. And I'm glad you married a friend of long ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are all having a really good time. Vacations can be so much fun. A good time to bond.
    Have fun seeing your mom, I'm sure she is looking forward to it.
    I have to say I like the knew headline you have, what an adorable girl. I hear she looks like her mom!
    Anyways, be safe and talk to you soon.
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. She is adorable! And she DOES look like her mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment