on being photogenic: i am not.

The other day, I had this brilliant idea that I needed a good photo of myself.
Since I don't have any of those. 
Since I'm sadly unphotogenic. And can prove it. (But I'm still a sexy beast.)


Isn't that a great picture? And I have more. Right here. Today is your lucky day.

So I fixed my hair and asked Karen to take a picture of me with her nifty iphone. You know, the one that does the instagram thing? The one that I wish I could steal and keep for myself? The one that I want to buy so I can be cool like Karen? 
That one.

I was like, Try to get a good one.
And Karen was like, Wellll... I'll try. I'll just keep snapping and maybe one of them will turn out.
We were very optimistic about this photo shoot.

But in the end, we were disappointed.
Since I'm sadly unphotogenic and can prove it. Lots of times. (But I'm still a sexy beast.)


Eyes closed.
Talking.
Looking at the neighbors.
And... I can't say what I'm doing in that last one. Because Moma says it's unladylike to say f-a-r-t. So I'm not saying anything about anything. I'm very ladylike like that.

Do you guys think if I started a support group for unphotogenic people, that I could make big bucks?
That's my wildest dream.

Love,
The Sexy Beast

Comments

  1. I like this photos!!!
    Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you now!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FUN in your photo, and you don't make the rest of us feel bad, you are normal like us :D haha, actually I think you are beautiful, so there, and your personality is off the charts! I always tell my hubby, who hates the way he looks in pics, that he always looks different in pictures, photos have this way of freezing us in the most unforgiving poses :D For fun, take a movie with a beautiful star (your preference) and freeze frame at random moments throughout...not only is it hilarious, but you realize they don't look that great when they aren't being professionally posed either :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, you always leave the sweetest comments! I can't wait to meet you in real life someday:)

      Delete
  3. This post made me laugh. :D I actually like your pictures! They're cute.
    But if you're still thinking of starting that unphotogenic support group, I'll be your first member. :P hahaha

    ~Kaylee
    www.whateverrblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment