this day

A grey, rainy day + Sitting in a chair for hours, reading a good book, with a cup of coffee = WONDERFUL!!!

I love a good book.
I love a hot cup of anything on a cold day.
And, I love Moma's new chairs. They're big, they're soft, and they recline.
What more can you ask for?

Know what else I love? Castle. It's kinda hard to find a show you can watch with your mother. I tried watching House with her, but they kept talking about....*cough, cough*....you know, s-e-x.
I was embarrassed, and had to hunt around for something better to watch, and found Castle.
It has everything...drama, comedy, good acting, chemistry, action. It's as clean as you can get on TV these days.
Best of all, I can watch it with Moma, and not have to tell her to cover her eyes, or plug her ears (How the tables have turned. That used to be her job).
Suh-weet.

P.S.
I will not be held responsible for anyone who watches this show, and deems it unclean.
Watch at your own risk, please.


Ok, and one more thing.
I love Capri Suns. They have so many flavors to choose from too! I'll stand in the grocery store aisle for 20 minutes trying to decide on which flavor. Surfer Cooler is my fav so far.
I just wish they weren't such a risk to drink.
It's like the manufacturers wanted those things to be a challenge, or something.
Trying to get the straw unglued from the side is bad enough, but then trying to insert it is even worse. The straw always bends. What's up with that?
And then I have to remember not to squeeze the pouch.....
Nonetheless, I can down those things one right after the other.


I love this day.

Comments

  1. Love Castle!!!I never answer calls during that one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo good! Me and Moma just laugh and laugh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment