ten

The weekend.
...plus Monday.


1)  I've got a new red hat.
It's bright.
It's pretty.
And Kathy made it for me.

2)  I heart Kathy.

3)  I heart strawberry cake too.
With pink frosting.
Especially strawberry cake with pink frosting on my birthday.
Thank you, Mrs. Hoover.

4)  More snow!
Yes!
(Sorry, Talia, I can't help it. Knuckle bump?)

5)  Ever been to the Christmas house in Post Falls?
If not, go.
It's not too far from the Post Office.
There's something so fascinating about Christmas lights blinking in time with Silent Night.
(Or to the theme song of The Magnificent Seven  for those who aren't in the Christmas spirit.)
If you want to see beautiful Christmas lights blinking in time to Silent Night, but don't want to leave the comfort of home, go here.
It's an amazing site. I was entertained for hours. (It doesn't take much.)

6)  Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
In 3D.
I love Narnia.
I want to go there.
I would probably faint if I saw a minotaur too.
Or at least pee my pants.

7)  If I was about to be executed, and they asked me what I wanted for my last meal, I would say Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana with bread sticks.
And a peach Bellini tea.
With lemon creme cake for dessert.
That's what I had yesterday when I was about to starve to death.
It saved my life.

8)  I love that my birthday is so close to Christmas.
I like opening my birthday presents by the tree.
I like going to the church Christmas cantata on my birthday.
I liked the Christmas cantata. Period. Birthday, or not.
Those guys did an excellent job. *applause*

9)  Know that song Love Potion #9?
I didn’t know if it was day or night.
I started kissing everything in sight.
But when I kissed a cop down on 34th and Vine.
He broke my little bottle of Love Potion #9.
I love that song.

Karen bought me this hair product called Potion9 for my birthday.
It's supposed to make my hair glorious.
That'll be the day.

10)  Don't ever watch a Holocaust movie on your birthday.
It's a real downer.
But if it's not your birthday, and you don't mind crying, and you like those kinds of movies, watch The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler.
It's a true story.
You will cry your eyes straight out of your head.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you have a lot of GOOD FRIENDS who love you and want to make you happy....especially on your birthday.I'm glad you have them.God is good!....I love you! MOMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast. It was a great time. Thanks for the $$$....you paid for that good time:) I love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment