mik

Mikenzie.
She's my niece.
Jenny and Jason's girl.
She has one speed: full throttle.
One volume setting: loud.
One view of life: enjoy it.
She cracks me up.
Her last visit here, she told Lily that if she (Lily) didn't sit down in her carseat, then she would fly forward, her head would smash, blood would go everywhere, and the creepy crawlies would come get on her.
Then she paused for dramatic effect.
Lily didn't listen to her, but hey, at least Mik tried.

I thought these pictures of Mik were too good to keep to myself.
They really show her off.


Tee ball, waiting for some action. Impatiently.


Look at that face! Can this moment get any better? It cannot.

Comments

  1. I bought Mik some gym shorts for t-ball. Yesterday she put them on cuz they are more comfortable than jeans. Then she told me later, "I'm wearing shorts so you can see my strong legs." Hmmm. I think I'm in trouble.
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment