tenish

If I ever manage to get ten things out on a Tuesday, it'll be a miracle.


1)  I. will never. EVER. live on a farm. I've gone to these people's little mini farm a few times lately to feed their animals, and that's enough for me. It's one thing to have a few cute chickens, or a little lamb, or a bunny, or even a horse....but a whole menagerie? Nope, no, never. The animals smell, and there's poop everywhere-even in the hay bales, which I picked up with my bare hands.
Ick.
Farmers: I am glad you are a farmer, and I am a town girl who buys her milk at a respectable super market.

2) Lily: Moma, I poop.
Karen: Well, what should Moma do to you? (Moma was thinking along the lines of punishment)
Lily: Change my diaper.

Like, duh, Moma.
Potty training is going real well.

3) "What if the moon was your car, and Jupiter was your hairbrush?"   -Andy, The Office

4) Bro. Hoover told me a few days ago, "You have to put some shoe-leather to your faith." In other words, I can't sit on my hands in the name of  'waiting on God'. I have to get out there, and seek God's will. Not that I should jump ahead of God in impatience, grasping at straws, but I can't expect God to dump all the answers in my lap while I sit and twiddle my thumbs. I think this is great advice, and I'm gonna go for it.

5) "Oh, I've got a brand new"....., delicate, tissue thin, plummy colored cardigan, and a new multi-chained, many colored bead necklace, also delicate. (courtesy of Karen)
I also have new gold ballet flats with flowers on the toes. (courtesy of Moma)
Thank you both. I feel like a princess.

6) I'm looking forward to snow this year, even though I hate the bad roads it creates. I want to make a snowman, and I want to go snowboarding. I haven't been able to go the last couple of years. But mostly, I want to look out the windows, and see white. Mounds and mounds of white. And then I'll sing my favorite Christmas song along with Dean Martin....Baby, It's Cold Outside.

7) Jessie, the praying mantis, died last week. She put up a good fight, but it was her time. Her death might've also had something to do with the fact that Leah tried doing surgery on her....I don't think having your tail end cut off with a pair of scissors can be very good for your health in general. Leah said, "But she had a fungus growing on her, it was making her sick!"
Either way, she was doomed.

8) "Life is good. It's reeel good."   -Nacho Libre

Comments