little girls

The girls put together a surprise 'going away' lunch for Karen and Tim the day before they left.
It didn't stay a surprise for very long, but it was sweet.


Karen and Lucy Goose


The party coordinators


The daughter serving the father.
As it should be, amen...


"Pretty sure I can disappear this cupcake in one bite..."


One of the chefs


She was too busy to look at the camera. Duh.


Karen and Tim


Ha. So typical. 


I love little girls.
I'm sure little boys are very nice too, but I love little girls best.

Little girls are all sugar and spice.
And everything nice.

And I love 'em.

Comments

  1. I agree with the little girl thing. I don't know if its cuz I have more contact with them but, girls are just lovable, sweet and precious!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment