sisterly stuff

Pioneer Woman is having a sisters photo assignment right now. It's my favorite photo assignment that she's had yet.
I've been inspired by it.
Pioneer Woman often inspires me.
(I kinda wanna be like her when I grow up.)
(I'd stalk her if she lived Idaho instead of Oklahoma.)


So, I'm posting my 'sisters' photos on here.
Since I know my photos aren't good enough for PW.
(Since I'm not a photographer and all.)
And I don't want to embarrass myself in front of PW.
(And I can't bear rejection.)

SISTERS...

Karen and Shelly

Sharing

Welcoming the newest baby sister

Sister Jenny and Mik


Sweet Lulu and Marianna

Shelly, holding a brand new me


Watching dad light the fireworks


Karen, Jenny, and I.

Blue eyes, brown eyes

Easter Sunday, 1987.
Shelly, Karen, and yours truly.
Check out Shelly's shoulder pads.

Flat dead. Pretty much.

Summer time.
Molly, Lily, and Hannah

Those wedgies. Always creeping up on ya.

Water torture.
Emma, Molly, and Lily

Shelly and her girls.
(And Joshua)

Marianna and Lulu again.
These two take the sweetest pictures together.

Shelly and Abi

Snow kisses.
Joy and Cathryn

Piggy back.
Lucy, Hannah, and Leah

Me and Karen's shoulder.
It used to be all of Karen, but...
one time I got mad at her and cut her right out of this pic with a pair of sharp scissors.
She deserved it.



I love my sisters.
And I love my multitude of little nieces.
Sisters are one of God's ways of saying I love you.
I can't do without them.

Comments

  1. And I can't do without you. Boy, what WOULD I do without you????Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw,I like the pictures.I don't have any good pictures of aunt Sandi and I growing up.We didn't get along very well back then.By the way,what are the red things on yours & Jenny's forheads?...MOMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I can't say it enough but I sure do miss all you guys, especially the short ones!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have any pics of all of us sisters togther either, Moma. I thought surely we did but I don't have one.

    I'm short, Jenny:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got a great laugh at the picture of the babes in the tub. Poor Lily. And Molly looks like she's drowning! I'm glad they are still all alive and sane.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment