faker



Molly isn't supposed to climb up onto the desk.
She messes up the computer.
She creates new folders, deletes pictures, and screws everything up in general.
Karen caught her at it this particular time.
This fake cry is Molly's distraction tactic.


"Hey, Mom. I'm crying so...it's like I'm already sorry...and you didn't even have to punish me."

"See the tears, Mom?"

"Feel the tears, Mom."

"Well, glad we had that little conversation....have you seen my sippy cup lying around anywhere?"


The sad thing is, it works.
I mean, how can one be expected to punish a fake cry like that?

Comments

  1. I think Molly learned that from her aunt Sunny! Of course Karen put in her two cents.TRUE! How can you discipline such a poor,repentant heart like that when its only payback time?...MOMA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment