unsearchable riches

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH  is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.     -Isaiah 12:2

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.     -Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.     -Psalm 37:3


No matter who, what, where, when, or why, God never fails.
I can put my trust in Him without fear. Without fail.
Just when I start to get all scrambled up and think, Dang it...I'll never win, He goes and wins it for me.
Just when I start to feel worry nipping at the edge of my heart, I can turn to Him and everything bad fades away.
He's got it under control when I don't, He's wise when I'm stupid.
He's mine and I'm His, and it's a good thing that's so..... or I would be up a creek without a paddle.


Speaking of stupid.
The other day, one of Karen's girls learned a new word.
A cuss word.

Karen:  Tell me the word.

Girl, white faced in fear: Well, it's the S word.

Karen: And what is the S word?

Girl, whispers:  Stupid.  ....but, Moma, I already knew that one!

Karen: You may go now. Never let this happen again. I am going to the bathroom to laugh behind locked doors.


Anyhoo...
I'm glad I have a God Whom I can safely put my trust in.
That's unsearchable riches for you.

Comments